All Cambridges courses are now closed and last enrolment for exams is Monday 15 April 2019.
Anyone who intends to enrol should contact Prof. Bassi.
See you next year!
NEW CAMBRIDGE CLASS DATES
Last Advanced lesson
Friday 1 March 2019 2.00 – 3.30 pm
First Certificate lessons
Thursday 7 March 2019 1.30 – 3.00 pm
Friday 8 March 2.15 – 3.45 pm
These are the last lessons, so come along for last minute exam practice! ☺
All Exam candidates for the 16th March session must sign the privacy sheet in Pierangela’s office.
ENROL NOW FOR CAMBRIDGE EXAMS
FIRST FOR SCHOOLS B2 – CAMBRIDGE ADVANCED C1
You can enrol for a Cambridge exam through our school and benefit from a reduction in price.
Please check Exam dates carefully.
How to Enrol:
- Click on the LINK on this page to put your name down for the exam you want to take
- no later than THURSDAY 24th JANUARY 2019PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER (BONIFICO BANCARIO) TO OUR SCHOOL’S BANK IBAN – IT52R0845010200000000083355
Cambridge First For schools = € 172; Cambridge Advanced = € 191
Indicate clearly student’s name, surname and class + Which exam you intend to sit (First For schools/ Cambridge Advanced)
+ Which SESSION (data prova scritta)
N.B. Enrolments after this expiry date may be liable to higher exam charges and unavailability of places.Advanced First for Schools
CAMBRIDGE COURSES 2018-19
We’re ready to go!
Courses for First For Schools B2 and Cambridge Advanced English C1 start this month!
First for Schools B2 – 15 hours – €30
Dates (Thursdays 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm)
15 November – 29 November
17 January – 31 January
Last lessons to be arranged between 25/2/19 – 15/3/19 depending on Exam dates.
Advanced C1 – 10 hours €20
Monday 19 November 2.30 pm – 3.30 pm (1 hour)
Thursday 6 December 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm (2 hours)
Thursday 20 December 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm (2 hours)
24 January 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm (2 hours)
7 February – 21 February 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm (2 hours)
Last lesson (1 hour) to be arranged between 25/2/19 – 22/3/19 depending on Exam dates.
How to Enrol
- no later than WEDNESDAY 14th NOVEMBER 2018 PAYMENT BONIFICO BANCARIO ALL’IBAN
DELLA SCUOLA IT52R0845010200000000083355
– Indicate clearly student’s name, class and course ( First or Advanced)
– First For Schools – 15 hour course – €30
– Cambridge Advanced – 10 hour course – €20
– External students pay €10 extra per course
– Students will be admitted upon payment
– Course fees do not cover Exams fees
- A book will be used during the course.
For First For Schools we will be using CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH FIRST FOR SCHOOLS 2 WITH ANSWERS . You can buy your own copy or order one through the school directly from the Book Agent at a discounted price of €21,55.
For CAE we will be using CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH ADVANCED TRAINER WITH ANSWERS (2nd Edition). You can buy your own copy or order one through the school directly from the Book Agent, at a discounted price of €24.
To order a copy, please sign the sheet with the janitors in the Main Building or in via Mazzini, no later than Wednesday 14th November 2018.
Limone students should tell their English teacher if they would like one to be ordered.
The Agent will bring the books to school and payment for these books will be made directly to her in cash.
IELTS – unfortunately, due to the low number of students enrolling, the IELTS course will not be starting. However, should the minimum number be met, info will be posted here and given through your English teacher.
PHOTOCOPIABLE MATERIAL– this will soon be available on Moodle for you to download and bring to class.
Looking forward to seeing you all, ready for hard work (and some fun)
to get the most out of the lessons and hopefully do well in your Exam!
Cambridge First Certificate, Advanced and IELTS
Are you interested in taking a Cambridge Exam but you don’t know which one to take?
Come to an Introductory Lesson on
Thursday 18th October 2018 from 14.30 – 16.30, in the Main Building, Corso Brunet, Cuneo
and find out what the differences are.
- Enrol for the lesson no later than MONDAY 15th OCTOBER 2018.
How to Enrol:
- If you go to school in Corso Brunet, put your name down on the Enrolment Sheet near the Janitors’ Office on the Ground Floor.
- If you are a Limone Student, enrol with your English Teacher.
- If you go to school in Via Mazzini, sign up on the Enrolment Sheet with the Janitors.
- Do not pay anything yet.
- All students who enrol for the introductory lesson MUST bring the MATERIAL for classroom activities, which can be found on MOODLE, under Certificazioni in inglese
- Cambridge exams are recommended mostly for 5th year students, due to 2-year expiry date.
- Subsequent FCE, CAE and IELTS Courses will be held from November to March 2019 on Thursday afternoons.
- Calendar of course dates and times will be published after the Introductory lesson, according to the number of students in each course.
- Max number of students per course : 20
- Liceo Magistrale students will have priority over external students
- Students will be asked to buy a book for exam training. Approx cost €20-€22
- 20-hour courses will cost €40; 15-hour courses will cost €30; 10-hour courses will cost €20
- Any external candidates will be charged €10 extra